Feb 15, 2019
This week’s episode of The Business of Travel focuses
on all things to do with travel data. We discuss the sheer amount
of data available and how technology is changing the game. Several
industry experts on the supplier side joined us to share their
insights as well as two GBTA buyer members who shared their best
practices on how they use data to build better travel programs.
Today’s podcast guests included:
- Andres Fabris, Founder & CEO, Traxo
- Mat Orrego, CEO & Co-Founder, Cornerstone Information
- Mike Daly, Senior Vice President of Sales, Freebird
- Peggy Studer, Vice President Marketing, RoomIt by CWT
- Jami Stapelmann, Executive Director for Global Travel and
Meetings, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Leslie Andrews, Global Travel Category Manager, CDK Global
You can download and listen to The Business of
Travel in iTunes, Stitcher, Google
Play and your other favorite podcast directories.
Be sure to subscribe to the show so you don't miss out!